Thursday, July 9, 2009

Michelle + I + Khadija's art

Workshop and rehearsals will be an exciting time, but they won't start until August, so you'll have to bear with me 'til then! I have more willing people to present you before. Like next week, I'll introduce you to Linda; why she believes in what she's doing, why she quit her supra lucrative job (not that I think that it's bad to make a lot of money...Depends on how it's earned and what you do with it) and turned to do work with Teesri. At some point -and it is very striking- she says 'if we don't do it, who will?'

And Khadija Baker, the artist from Syria I talked about last week gave me a link to her very human work, have a look it: she told me "This was my project about the mass-graves in Iraq"

Finally here's a video of Michelle (prod. assistant and assistant stage manager) and myself. Why am I here?



Best,

Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment