Friday, July 24, 2009

Impish???

Impish???

My dear Stephanie,
I just happened to navigate through the impressive T&T blog; I am so taken by this well made video interviews, the quality of the artistic style and the poignancy of the contents. I am smiling and taking pride in being an active member of this community to the point I decide to share this with my husband and Kevin (lovely housemate in PEI), to whom I read excerpts of the articles and:

A: "Oh! Someone has posted a 9-adjectives definition of me!"

Zach: "What do they say?"

A: "oh well. (with a self-complacent 5 y.o. look on my face) that I am impish, energetic, spiritual... wait a minute: what does impish mean?"

Kevin: "Someone said you are IMPISH? Someone said that of you?? Oh..."

Zach: "Ape-like, mmm... sort of... mmm... I mean..."

Kevin: "It's not a compliment, not a compliment indeed..."

Zach: "well let me check. Mischievous. I guess that's the nicer way of saying it"

.

so, my dear Stephanie, I am IMPISH???

Because English is not my mother tongue and is not your either I guess I'll forgive you this time around.
Jokes aside I simply wanted to congratulate you for the great job on the blog and the PR element in general. Your own video interview is highly appreciated and respected. That's something needed : personal involvement, honesty, passion.

Now back to my side of the work.

AB

No comments:

Post a Comment