Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Because Dr Nawal El Saadawi said I should tell the truth



MY VIEW OF WHY WE ARE STILL AT WAR ( AND I'M POSITIVE ABOUT US DISCUSSING AND IMPROVING THINGS, YES!)


You thought you were black or American or white
But now you get that you got screwed, by folks who got screwed
History shows you if you search well : followers, are we?!
What do you think?

I am opening up, oh yes I am –careful, there’s lava inside
And I may sound cheesy and I may sound extreme, and also, I surely sound romantic

You may think I’m selfish, talking about me, me, me, or you may see it as a way to get into you more easy.
Take it as you want but take it, it’s a gift
from inside a chest to another
Super simple!

Are you aware that people are talking to you? From everywhere, now and since ever
Not only do they blow you answers in the in the wind, they even modernized

I write because I need to tell you : oh man, look around, my dear world, you are sick! I think we’ve been tricked you and I finally -where’s the treat?

I thought I was Quebecoise and meant for glory
I didn’t like it; Quebecois have no self esteem and if you’re too good we hate you
That’s not what I longed for, who wants to be the devil’s pet

But then I grew up and the devil didn’t exist anymore
I even lost the frontiere between myself and a goat
Am I crazy, or should everyone be?

Plato thought the solution was a philosopher’s city
Everyone gets to be wise!
Plato I agree, but it has to be individualized

Or was it Aristotle?
Hum…One of them…We used to be close
I can’t seem to remember

Come on, I’m giving you a hand
Think!
Who are you?
If you can answer, go back to work, I’ll be there, but make more efforts
When everything gets blurry and you walk alone, know that it is where you need to be

And if I sound prophetic, it’s all right

You thought you were black or American or white
But now you get that you got screwed
History shows you if you search well : followers, are we?!
What do you think?

The chief whale’s going nowhere but to dark, I know that's not what you want
Walk your own path!
Oh, my little you, I love you so much
How will ya hide further and further and always longer?

I can’t wait anymore, I found the secret

It’s pulsing in there!
Do you hear it?

I know why you are still killing people!
After all these years, can you believe it?
I’m amazed at how we multiplied fears

We have them in the States and in Canada,
They are in Iraq and all around here, when I think about it

(-Might as well be a terrorist act…)

We have them as twins and sometimes triplets
Why is it that we accelerated ‘r curse?
Don’t we like ourselves?

This world is a scary paradise
Yes, this world
let’s be honest and forget ’bout the sky

I can try to explain, but what are my words to your experiences?
Are you scared?
I know, it is so, so, so
I know why you are still killing people!
This way you’ll be safe, this way you’ll be loved

A slap : Sorry, sometimes it’s needed
No slap : Ah! Go back to work, I’ll be there, but make more efforts
And by the way, make them for real and make them quick cause I care

And if I sound prophetic, it’s all right, and still,
you are there as you’ve always been and you think you are black or American or white
You appear to be a viril man or a sexy wife
But then, if you search and hopefully before your fly out of here,
You’ll get that you got screwed -Oh, oh!

History will show you if you search well : we are followers my friend.

What do you think?

-stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment