Sunday, August 2, 2009

Beautiful, beautiful, caring for the future of our race; beautiful

This weekend I did some Kayak on a beautiful lake, surrounded by beautiful trees, with my beautiful aunt and I slept at my beautiful grand-father's place, who's just working really hard all the time, even after his big operation 2 weeks ago. I saw the lastest Harry Potter and was quite upset, about so much power given to the dark forces- Harry, stop them! Because you're a light, it's your responsability... Thought about the beautiful Kayak and the beautiful nature again: I love nature and I love them.



A significant quote from our Director:

Riding the refreshing ‘wind of change’ brought by Obama’s presidency and acknowledging the enlightened mood that has spread among other world leaders; being aware of the growing threat of nuclear weapons and space militarization, and of the many difficulties that our planet is presently facing; caring for the future of our race and for the present safety of our dears: Truth and Treason is a play not to miss.


Tomorrow: Workshop starts...

No comments:

Post a Comment