Monday, August 17, 2009

Emilee Veluz and Rahul Varma read scene 7 at Indyish's 3rd anniversary!

I do not no if Indyish's 3rd anniversary was the best place to bring my mom-from-a-tiny-village-on-the-south-side-of-Quebec-city to (and my visiting builder brother with big arms and his pregnant girlfriend from west Canada) but my mom said she wanted to know what I was doing AND it was, as described below, an inspiring moment for me:

- Young people have a place to express themselves and hang together in a creative environment, not just just dance and drink and sit on a couch --fighting 'inactivity'!

- It is mostly music, but there was also artworks all around the place ; big impressive paintings with sentences that stay in and have the power to bring you into unexplored territories of yourself:

'strong people don’t need strong leaders' Ella Josephine Baker

- Rahul and Emilee got a chance to give a call, they were hot and meaningful. Thanks to the Indyish people! :

No comments:

Post a Comment