Saturday, August 22, 2009

watch out for what we've got in here!

Hello, hello, hello... Hello!

Sorry for repeating myself a little, this is my heart's pace right now as -oh my God!- everything's happening at the same time. I love it, and I don't eat so much anymore. I drank way too much coffee this morning and my head might just explode.

ok watch this:

Did I tell you how multicultural we were in here? We've go a super team of people from Canada, Morocco, Lebanon, Botswana, Italy, Romania, India, and Switzerland!!!

On a un vrai Québécois francophone du milieu du théâtre: Jean-Moïse Martin. Et une designer Québecoise francophone: Ève-Line Leduc.

We've got amazing-experienced-people-from-Canadian-anglo-film-and-theatre backgrounds : David Francis and Sarah Garton Stanley (who's also a teacher at the NTS and at Concordia - I think that's right...)

We've got people who saw war, lived war, are concerned by war.

We've got a promo video of still photos (taken by Terry Hughes) with Ivan Smith's voice and photos of Christine and Abdel coming up in the beginning of next week!

We've got incredible people with incredible stories for the panel discussions! -to be posted soon.

WE'VE GOT A NEW WEB SITE FOR TEESRI COMING UP HOPEFULLY THIS MONDAY EVENING! It is colorfuly and beautifuly designed by a so so very dear friend of mine : Sarah Boutin. She crossed Central America with me!



She's from Lévis and lives in Québec -la ville- She's also married with a fellow from Morocco -and he's a good guy.

Watch out for the new web site!

Oh yeah! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment