Thursday, September 17, 2009

I'm nobody's baby and the Royal 'We'

Lots of people coming to the show yesterday, a full house -and talking after, in the lobby. Many from Concordia, thanks to Raymond Marius Boucher and Eric Mongerson and Julie Racine - it is much appreciated. 'We' seemed to be relaxed, after the show, which is wonderful.

Linda, our General Manager is so great - she works hard but also knows when to stop (which I don't) and she's a good 'socializer'-making people feel comfortable, and she's fair, professional, pedagogical, slightly sarcastic, logical, messy (in a way that always creates new anecdotes), empathetic, a strong person who giggles a lot. I'm always learning from this lady who just informed me about Sheila Copp's 'I'm nobody's baby', and how this was an inspiring line for her. I am even starting to pick up Linda's Royal 'We' -which takes away the responsability from -or makes responsable for- whoever is there, whenever it is said. Good or bad, 'we' are analyzing the effects right now.

Only 5 shows left!!!

Tonight
school matinee on friday
friday night show
saturday 2PM show with a panel right after and then
saturday night

No comments:

Post a Comment