Thursday, May 28, 2009

first week

It's my first week at Teesri, and up to now, well, I'm getting used to the place, and getting used to working in an office. Trying to say 'Teesri Duniya Theatre' properly on the phone, all pretty new, all pretty new! I will be a production and PR assistant for this show. I think I'll have a big job! I would really like to be able to reach a lot of students and other people, everyone, because sincerely, I've been to the public reading last November and I believe this play is very powerful. There is no muddy part, we're right at the core, and it's why I love it.

I've got a video of Arianna (director) and Christine (actress) talking about the show and the auditions! I'll post it very shortly. and also post some research about the Iraq war...

steph

No comments:

Post a Comment